Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:57:23 -0700
From:      "Bob Schmidt" <pastorbob@centurytel.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   question

Hi,

I am trying to install freebsd ver. 5 on a digital 433au (alpha system). =
 Here are the problems I am facing.

1.  If I use a ps/2 mouse I can't get it to work, but if I use a serial =
mouse it works.  Any ideas.

2.  How can I get a modem to work in kde?  During intial install I setup =
a modem on com2.  But when using kppp it says that it cannot find a =
resolv.config file, what is that.

3.  I installed gnome as well, hwo can I get into it?  If I type in gdm =
it errors out.

4.  There is no sound.  I get an error message about the sound server.

Thanks,
Bob