Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 01:39:44 -0500
From:      ringlord@bbs.dcoisp.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd on Remote Terminal?

Hello everyone.
I have recently installed freebsd 2.2.2, and now I would like to
accomplish the following task.  I need to be able to login to freebsd
from a remote terminal.  The reason is because I have a speech output
device on this remote terminal that is my only way of seeing the screen.
 Of course, once I get all my networking cards ETC configured, I can
just rlogin to it or telnet, but for now, I need to access my new
freebsd box over a remote terminal.  What are the files that I need to
modify to accomplish this?  Also, if there is some documentation that I
should be reading on this subject, if you could point me to it, I don't
mind reading.  I just don't have a lot of time to figure this out since
I can't always have someone there reading the screen for me.
Please reply directly to me at: ringlord@bbs.dcoisp.net
Thanks to everyone.
Jeremy Hartley