Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:17:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More breakage in -current as a result of header frobbing.

> Maybe now's an appropriate time to come out with a thing that I've
> been meaning to propose for some time:

Another possiblity is that I can have the messages which
current.freebsd.org sends me every time the 3.0 or 2.2 trees can't
have a release build made from them sent to a wider audience?
Having something tell you in 24 hours or less every time the
tree is broken is a powerful tool for letting you know it
needs fixing.

					Jordan