Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:43:14 -0700
From:      Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Rich Payne <rdp@talisman.alphalinux.org>, Alpha List <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Daniel J. Frasnelli" <dfrasnel@csee.wvu.edu>
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:28:58 -0700 (PWT)
 Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com> wrote:

 > > EBSDK?  I'm afraid I don't know the term - is this a fancier name for
 >
 > Evaluation Board SDK. Old version of MILO I believe.  But isn't this only
 > for the SRM?

Not an old version of MILO.  But, apparently, the PALcode on EBDSK is what
the MILO PALcode was fashioned after.

Unfortunately, the PALcode on the EBDSK is so amazingly buggy (according
to someone who has done rather significant PALcode hacking for an Alpha-based
supercomputer) that it's more or less not usable.