Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:10:52 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        keith@unixpunk.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ImageMagick-5.4.0.5 port is broken

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 01:06:53PM -0600, Keith Lewis wrote:
>I don't know if anyone else has reported this or not. The port of
>ImageMagick-5.4.0.5 seems to be broken. Thank you , Keith

Keith, that is not a useful problem report.

Please explain on what system (-STABLE or -CURRENT), and how it is
broken (does it not patch, not compile, not install, some program
segfaults when run...). If it appears to be a configuration issue,
please include which versions of automake and autoconf you have installed.

Thanks.

--
Alan Eldridge
*Network Access Solutions hires the mentally handicapped. Call their