Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 1995 21:42:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tao Jiang <tj2n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sup problem

I just installed FreeBSD 2.0.5 snap shots and got the whole
current src directory and following the sup FAQ , I tried
to use sup to update my source tree but sup never worked.
Don't know what the problem is?

My machine is a P90 machine.  I used modem + PPP to connect
to the internet.  I used telnet and ftp to connect to my
school and they worked.  But when I tried to anonymous to
freefall.cdrom.org, it never get through, maybe this is
the problem?  How might I be able to use sup?

Thanks!