Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 04:35:19 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@za.uu.net>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptec 1200A supported in FreeBSD ?

Hi.

I see that the Adaptec 2400A is a supported ATA Raid controller
under FreeBSD. I see no mention of the 1200A being supported ?
Is this because it isn't ?

I am looking for a cheap card capable of hardware mirroring,
and I use Adaptec cards for pretty much everything, so I'd
prefer to use a (cheap) Adaptec card to do this.

I also believe the 3ware 6200 card will work fine ?

TIA

Khetan Gajjar.
---
khetan@za.uu.net	* Direct     -> +27 21 658 8723
UUNET South Africa	* Mobile     -> +27 82 416 0105
http://www.za.uu.net	* CSC        -> 08600 UUNET (88638)
Systems Team            * PGP Key    -> kg+pgp@za.uu.net