Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:56:22 -0800
From:      "DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <gene_dinkey@hp.com>
To:        "'Jeremy Vandenhouten'" <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>, "DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <gene_dinkey@hp.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: RE: bridging/Nat problems

Here's what's in my /usr/local/etc/natd.conf:

# Port redirects for Shoutcast streams (was for kusr)

redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:8000 8000
redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:8000 8000

# Port redirects for dialpad to function properly

redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:51210 51210
redirect_port udp 10.0.0.2:51200 51200
redirect_port udp 10.0.0.2:51201 51201

# Port redirect for Napster - so people can d/l from me

redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:6699 6699
redirect_port udp 10.0.0.2:6699 6699

I use 10.x.x.x for all my internal network since the 10. stuff is supposed
to be for local stuff as it is.  I also used to connect to a shoutcast
stream and found that natd really fuxored that up if you don't specificaly
tell it to redirect the ports above.

The ip address for ed2 on the unix box (which serviced my internal network)
is 10.0.0.1, interface ed1 I'm using the ip address assigned to me by @home.
Then the other systems on my network are 10.0.0.2, .3, etc...

Good lukc...I'm not sure how you would do natd with only 1 nic but according
to the man page it can be done.