Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:24:05 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Cheuk Wai Kong <cheukwk@asiaonline.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Query on adding system call

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a research student in Hong Kong and is interesting in the scheduling
mechanism inside the FreeBSD kernel. And I would like to make some
modifications on the kernel code too. However, there seems to be no hints
for adding system call and modiflying kernel code in the release. I would
be grateful if you could provide me some details on the modification of
the kernel (mainly on process scheduling) and the addition of system
calls.

I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Cheuk Wai Kong
Department of Electronic Engineering
Hong Kong Polytechnic University