Date:      Fri,  1 Sep 2006 01:10:05 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Mid America Bank <service@midamerica.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   midamericabank.com Security System

   Dear Mid America Bank Member,
   We have reason to suspect that your Mid America account may be in use
   by an unauthorized party.
   Your account has recently been accessed from a foreign country, while
   we understand that you may be on vacation or traveling abroad, Mid
   America Bank Security has a obligation to protect our user's security.
   Within 24 hours of this message, your account w ill be placed on hold
   to ensure your personal account safety. Verification of your specific
   account details will enable you to once again have full access to your
   Mid America Bank account.
   To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please submit your
   billing information today:

   https://www.midamericabank.com/log_into.cfm

   Mid America Bank Member Services Team.
   We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
   Regards,
   Mid America Bank Team.