Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 17:31:39 -0500
From:      "David Loszewski" <davidl@metro2000.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ATI Mobility 4 drivers??? plz help!!!

I just installed FreeBSD 4.4 on my Dell Inspiron 8000 Laptop figuring that
it would be easy to install on since they have a choice to come with Linux.
So I installed it, and everything installed fine...but when I try to set up
XWindows and choose my vid card (ATI Mobility 4) the closest thing I could
find is an 'ATI Mobility' or 'ATI Mobility P' card and try to start the x
server it fails.  I looked at Dell's site and they only had the linux driver
in a rpm file.  Any ideas what to do?  Any help would be appreciated.

Dave