Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:09:49 -0300
From:      "Anton Galitch" <anton.galitch@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-flashplugin7 security issue

Good day.
Well I wanted to install linux-flashplugin7 but it says that it has a
critical vulnerability:

# make install clean
===>  linux-flashplugin-7.0r69 has known vulnerabilities:
=> linux-flashplugin -- critical vulnerabilities.
   Reference: <
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/b42e8c32-34f6-11dc-9bc9-001921ab2fa4.html

=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin7.

I updated the ports with portsnap fetch/extract/update but it still says the
same. I suppose there is no fixed version yet? or there is any way to
install the fixed version?
Thanks.