Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:24:52 -0400
From:      ruler@darkpact.net
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Monitoring a ServerWorks ServerSet III LE chipset

Hello freebsd-hardware,

Hi,

  I've been running into a few overheating problems, and finally after
  replacing the parts...my system is functional once again.

  Now, I want to be able to monitor CPU/MB/etc temperature, and I
  can't really find anything relevant after searching the list, or on
  google.  Has anyone successfully done this? If so, please share some
  info!

  If this is the wrong list, sorry, I was told this is the best place
  for this.

  Thank you,

--
Best regards,