Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:22:46 -0700
From:      frankie@elpn.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help - Duplicate Hard Drive

Hi Anyone:

I'm new to FreeBSD, currently I'm running my mail server using FreeBSD for
my DSN. My DNS server only have 500MB hard drive and is running out of
space. The DNS server kept giving a warning about insufficient space error
message. I would like to upgrade my 500MB HD to a 6GB HD, can anyone point
to the right direction how to copy my entire hd (old) to my new hd. I have
done it in Windows environment but not UNIX. Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Frank Porras