Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 1997 23:01:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jennifer horne <isis@servtech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dos killed my HD

I am in desperate need of help.
I am running (was) FreeBSD 3.0-970502 on a 500 meg IDE hard drive , as
drive 0. I had a 116meg DOS drive in as drive 3. Today I was installing
windows on the drive and noticed the DOS on it was old so i stuck in a dos
6 disk and started setup. I hit enter to continue setup, so on , it told
me to wait and to my astonishment without asking me started formatting C:
which wasnt desirable for the DOS drive or my FBSD drive. It got to about
2000 bytes before i hit reboot. Now my fbsd partition and drive info is
toast and I would really like to save it if possible .
I do not know the exact size of each partition. All I know for sure is the
whole disk was for FBSD.

Im running off of fixit.flp until I can get an answer.

Thanks