Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:28:45 +0100 (CET)
From:      Søren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for testers of MFC'd ATA driver take 2.

First of I want to thank all those that mailed back reports on
how the first shot of patches worked out, much appreciated!

Now, I've overworked things and I think I've fixed most if not
all of the problems I've gotten reports on.

So please, take a look at the new patch set at:

ftp://freebsd.dk/pub/ATA/ata-diff-stable-2002-0307.gz
and
ftp://freebsd.dk/pub/ATA/ata-tar-stable-2002-0307.gz

I've divided it up in a small diff file with changes to the
genric files, and then a tarfile with all files related
to the ATA driver, both are relative to /usr/src.
(those that have the first diff installed can just untar
the tar file and will be updated that way).

Please let me know if this fixes problems you had before
or brings forward new ones, and success stories are as
usual always welcome :)

Thanks!!

-Søren