Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:04:18 +0200
From:      Ian Barnes <ian@cerebellum.za.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xvidtune question

Hi,

If this is off topic please excuse me.

I am running BSD 5.0 Release. With XFree86 4.2.0. I am using KDE 3.0x as =
my
WM. Now all is set up and working fine. I use xvidtune to move the screen=
 to=20
the left, that all works fine. The problem, is that it doesnt save what i=
=20
have done, and i have to re-run xvidtune every time i start X. Is there a=
ny=20
reason why it isnt saving ? If my memory serves me correct, it should sav=
e=20
your settings.=20

I hope someone can provide some light on this for me.

Regards
Ian Barnes