Date:      Mon, 1 May 1995 10:00:39 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Didier Derny <didier@aida.remcomp.fr>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

> > I think this is an excellent idea...  Jordan?  What are the chances of
> > Walnut Creek offering a FreeBSD-SNAP subscription?  I'd happily pay
> > for a monthly or semi-monthly CDROM.  Say a couple hundred bucks a year?
>
> We'd be happy to do it, if people REALLY thought there was a demand.
>
> Well?
>
> 						Jordan

Hi,

you know, a dialup connection can be really expensive,
and I heard that the size of the SNAP was generally around 30 mb

and it may take 10 hours to get a snap
I'm not aware of the price of the Internet provide in the world
but a snap cost more than $50 plus the price of a tape that
makes the price of a snap to $60 it's more than a cdrom

I would prefer paying one or two cdrom every month if I was
sure that I would receive the cdrom systematically.

Didier Derny
didier@aida.remcomp.fr