Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:30:53 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>
Cc:        andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de (Andre Albsmeier), didier@omnix.net, kris@hiwaay.net, lluisma@osi-technologies.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tuning: FreeBSD as static router with 6 fast ethernet cards

Hello,

I'm also interested in the DLINK 570 NIC. Has someone succeeded in making one run under FreeBSD ?

     TfH

Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net> on 05/03/2000 18:31:37

 To:      andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de (Andre Albsmeier)

 cc:      didier@omnix.net, kris@hiwaay.net,
          lluisma@osi-technologies.com,
          stable@FreeBSD.ORG(bcc: Thierry
          HERBELOT/FR/ALCATEL)

 Subject: Re: Tuning: FreeBSD as static router with 6 fast
          ethernet cards

[SNIP]

I've got a D-Link DFE-570TX here, 4 ports for ~$175, that works with the
new 4.0 dc driver (allegedly).  I'm quite interested in these, obviously,
although a bit reluctant to give up on a tried and proven solution that
has worked for me for years.

[SNIP]
... Joe

Joe Greco - Systems Administrator                   jgreco@ns.sol.net
Solaria Public Access UNIX - Milwaukee, WI                 414/342-4847