Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:01:25 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: aiw128pagp

We talked on IRC, and the issue is that his chip (0x5446) is not supported in
4.1.0.  Another user with this card told me that setting ChipID to 0x5246 in
the Device section of XF86Config got 2d working. (this is just until we
produce a patch to get these cards supported or X 4.2.0 comes out)

On Saturday 01 December 2001 11:45, Christopher Leigh wrote:
> I have an ATi All-In-Wonder 128 Pro AGP card with 32M of RAM. Anywho, I've
> been wondering how to get this to work with FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE and XFree86
> 4.1.0. I tried installing the XFree86 4.1.0 package and running X
> -configure but it booboos. Does anyone know how to get this card to work on
> FreeBSD?
>
> It works fine on Linux. I don't want any of the capture/tv capabilities
> right now, just trying to get X to start...
>
> Anyway,
>
> Thanx a lot,
>

> Christopher

Eric Anholt