Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:16:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      Joachim Kuebart <joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de>
To:        taurus@cave.garant.ru (Andrew A. Bely)
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ES1370 driver for FreeBSD

Hi,

my ENSONIQ AudioPCI (Es1370, AK4531) driver is now available at:

	ftp://ftp.lf.net/pub/users/Joachim.Kuebart/es1370/

The directory contains the .c and .h files that go into /sys/i386/isa/snd
and a .diff file that also must be applied in that directory.

The directory also contains the documentation of the card's two chips
in PostScript and PDF format.

Yesterday I tested xanim and found the sound to be crackling. I
haven't discovered the reasons yet but I'm at it.

cu Jo