Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:23:42 +0400
From:      u_andy@pisem.net
To:        sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: harvest-1.9.10

Hi,
I'm sorry to trouble you but can you help me with harvest on a freebsd
system?
I have FreeBSD 4.8 installed on my computer.
Now I use the most recent version of Harvest - 1.9.11
but this version has all that problems which I was encountered using
earlier versions of Harvest.
The first problem is with script search.cgi ($Harvest_home/cgi-bin)
When I type a query it returns some result page (that's how it should
work) but if I then click refresh or try to go to the second page of
results this script prints just "Search Results for: MY_QUERY".
I suppose that there are some problems with caching the queries
results. But I don't know what to do.
Could you help me?
Thanks

--