Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 2014 15:27:47 +0000
From:      John Howie <john@thehowies.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?fran=E7ai_s?= <romapera15@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is true that Microsoft doesn't use products Microsoft in web servers in half the time ?

As someone who used to work in the cloud group at Microsoft I can tell you =
that the vast majority of servers are running Windows and Web servers are I=
IS.

It is true that Microsoft has some pockets of Linux. These are those produc=
ts and services offered by companies that Microsoft has bought which have y=
et to transition over to the Windows platform.

Sent from my iPhone