Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:45:12 -0700
From:      "James A. Peltier" <james@aspert.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache1.3.12+SSL+PHP4+MySQL

I have been trying to get Apache 1.3.12+SSL+PHP4+MySQL working from sources
for quite some time now and can't seem to get it right.  I do not want to
use the ports as i like to have my applications under /usr/local.  I can get
apache installed in /usr/local/apache and working.  I can get the PHP4
module working with apache, but i can't seem to get the SSL stuff working.
Everytime i try running the Fixpatch script it states that it can't find a
valid copy of OpenSSL.  Any ideas?