Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:37:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      suresh sujita <suresh_anisetti@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   technical query

Dear sir,

      I am suresh.In my organisation we installed
freebsd 2.2.5. we are using this as Gate way for
mailing purpose. presently we have only one file
system. we want to add another file system to existing
one without disturbing existing one. how to do it?

               I want to install a new bsd .in this i
want to seperate  system partition from user
partition.
how to do it?

       pls gide me as soon as possible