Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 14:33:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        gerard@infoflex.com (Gerard Menicucci)
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial Product for FREEBSD

%Please let us know how we can inform the FreeBSD community
%of our products.  For further Information you can
%check out our WEB page www.infoflex.com.

Gerard,

I would be happy to add an entry for your software packages to the Commercial
Software Gallery on the FreeBSD WWW site.  What I'll need from you is a
paragraph of HTML code to insert.  We do it this way to ensure that the
companies link the right words with the right pages and so that they have the
final say in wording issues.

Send the finalized block of HTML to this address (www@freebsd.org), and we'll
get it added ASAP.  You can look at the current gallery for inspiration:
<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html>;

Let me know if you have any problems!

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Gallery & WWW News Editor, FreeBSD Documentation Project