Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:07:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        bsdaemon@mail.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WTC Payoff [11 september] (was Re: oh my god the nasa shuttle  blewup)

> I love that "my hard earned tax dollars" bit.=A0 So rich!=A0 Like you hav=
> any say in whether you pay those tax dollars, or where they go, for
> that matter.=A0 Please, people, let's talk about B-S-D, let's talk about
> you-and-me....

=09Just like to point out that I know of two people who do not pay US
Federal Taxes as they are voluntary. Of course they end up spending most
of what they save in constant legal battles with the IRS who try to come
after them every 3-4 years.
=09Until recently I didn't mind paying those taxes...

=09Rick