Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:26:45 +0100
From:      Matthew Byng-Maddick <mbm@colondot.net>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Administrivia: Discussion - Making this list subscriber-only

In article <200208271049.g7RAnrl5019226@grimreaper.grondar.org> you write:
>to reply to the list if they receive it via a list redirector (IE
>if a corporate role account/list-alias has been used to subscribe).
>In this case, those folks would become read-only members (which may
>in some cases be OK). Other folks would need to subscribe to the
>list with their 'real' email address.
>Comments? Suggestions? (Keep it brief and focussed, folks!)

It would be nice if there's a no-mail feature (like that that mailman has,
as I currently read it gatewayed to a local newsgroup, but would occasionally
like to contribute, but I don't want all of the mail coming into an inbox
as well as to the news-gateway (which I don't run).

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick         <mbm@colondot.net>           http://colondot.net/