Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:07:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To:        nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gcombust port update for 12X cdr speeds

Hello, with the help of a friend we taught gcombust to accept a cdr speed
of 12X.  I took his patches and made them conform to the freebsd ports
patches method and fixed one of the existing patches (it patched two
different files, I think the rule is one file per patch)

I didn't make a PR because its 4am and im tired and I don't feel like
figuring out if its down or not so I'm just going to post my changes in
hopes someone actually cares.

Here is the diff to the existing patches:
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mcdouga9/gcombust.patches/gcdiff.diff

Here are the new three patches:
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mcdouga9/gcombust.patches/patch-ac
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mcdouga9/gcombust.patches/patch-ad