Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 23:57:29 +0900
From:      cole64@aol.com (Your Home Town)
To:        cole64@aol.com
Subject:   Your Home Town Provides Everything You Need

YOUR HOME TOWN
WILL DO 100% OF THE WORK FOR YOU

WE OFFER:
You the chance to own your own Home Based Business.

WE OFFER:
To build your Home Based Business for you.

WE OFFER
You financial independence.

WE OFFER:
You life saving and life changing products.

WE OFFER:
You the easiest way we know to, improve your Health, your
Wealth and your Happiness.

For more information Call:

Our toll free 24 hr message center  at 888-771-9338

Our toll free 24 hr recorded message at 888-771-9340.

Reference # 1007698

our research showed you would be interested in this
subject.  If this is not true and you would like to be
removed from our data base please call 888-771-9338
and leave your e-mail address for removal. Th