Date:      Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:31:17 -0500
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   deleting from cvs??

I got a cvs repository, and Im restructuring the file system.
When deleting empty directories, I would issue cvs update -P to erase
them from my working copy, but they still exist in the source files.
I was told that this is the expected behaviour of cvs update -P.
I went through the man page of cvs looking for a way to erase *both*
working copy and source copy empty directories, but I haven't seen
anything.  Is there a way to do this?
Thanks