Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:10:56 -0800
From:      "oldfart@gtonet" <oldfart@gtonet.net>
To:        "Peter Wemm" <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPSEC: racoon and Win2K

Thanks, Peter, for clearing it up. I, originally, thought it was Jorge
Peixoto Vasquez posting over and over until I started getting dupes of my
reply too. I, then, assumed it was majordomo. Just as I thought Jorge was
repeat posting, a few other people thought I was too. Most were civil but
one was PMS'ing so bad I had to filter her due to threats. I guess
"Cranial-Rectal Inversion(TM)" exists here too. :( Let this be a lesson in
patience for all of us.

As I said, thanks for fixing it,

OF