Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:23:46 -0500
From:      John O'Brien <boardom@gmail.com>
To:        oliver@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: courier-authlib-0.52

Oliver,
I found the problem.. besides authpwd still not being accessible (i'm
assuming this is by choice). Authpam was the culprit, in
/etc/pam.d/imap
the lines were being written as

imap  auth  required blah blah blah

rather than

auth   required blah blah blah

This system is 5.2.1 which may be the reason for the problem.

Just a headsup, could you let me know either way what the issue was,
just out of curiousity.

john