Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 06:21:54 GMT
From:      Chris Takahashi <mrblue@zen.oftheinter.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VMware 2.0 locking up

I am atempting to run VMware 2.0 under FreeBSD 4.0.  After some work I got
it to install and i was able to configure it.  When ever i "power on" my VM
it works ok for a few seconds then my IDE HDD light turns on and the system
locks up.  the only way i can get out is by pressing reset on the front of
my computer.  I've searched through some mailing lists but cannot find much
about this or how to stop it.  I know at least a few people have been able
to run VMware on a similar configuration.

Thanks,
	Chris Takahashi