Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Harkirat Singh <singh@pdx.edu>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: TTCP, Netperf and TcpBlast Problem

Hello Davis:

	Before posting my original message I did try to install the
package using Make but this ftp site as mentioned in the makefile does'nt
support any package for FreeBSD.

Thsi is part of my makefile...

**********
PORTNAME=       netperf
PORTVERSION=    2.1.3
CATEGORIES=     benchmarks ipv6
MASTER_SITES=   ftp://ftp.cup.hp.com/dist/networking/benchmarks/netperf/
DISTNAME=       netperf-2.1pl3

PATCH_SITES=    ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/misc/
PATCHFILES=     netperf-21pl3-20000721.diff.gz

I understand that netperf-2.1p13 does'nt work with FreeBSD. Do you know
any other version of netperf which works with FreeBSD.

Thanks,

harkirat