Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:33:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [patch] new port games/chocolate-doom, need a bit of help

Hello,

I took up where http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=161701
left, as I'm user of chocolate-doom for quite time, and was eyeing
it for a while.

Current WIP is (docs, optionng, timidity++ etc):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq9j16sxvrsej9w/c-doom.txt

(shar archive)

Problem is, as you can see that chocolate-doom is bend
on installing under games (see pkg-plist) if USE_AUTOTOOLS=
is hashed.

As I understand, I need auto* to actually process patched *in,
to prevent installing bins under games/.

But aclocal, autoconf etc all fail in various places. Anybody
has an idea or should I just bug upstream to update files
for fresher auto*?

I already hate auto* with passion...