Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:10:04 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Lucas Reddinger" <lucas@wlwhosting.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   config>

To start off, I'm unsure what the stable tag is, but I'm assuming you're
still in RC2.

I recently grabbed RC2 (last night to be specific). I have tried it both
from an FTP ISO that was burned a couple weeks ago, and by downloading the
latest RC2 code via FTP directly.

Installation went fine, but upon booting my system, I had to do some
runtime config to get it booted (this is normal). However, when I got to
the config prompt, the prompt would repeat and completely cover my whole
screen, and it would keep echoing. I tried installing from FTP repeatedly
last night, and the same thing would happen. Because of this, I could not
get the system booted, and thus cannot provide you with any firther
information.

I did install RC1 successfully, though, and it all works great (and config
prompt does not take over my screen.)

It is just me, or did something break?

Lucas Reddinger