Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:18:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Vinod Balakrishnan <vkb3q@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Koos de Haan <sdehaan@caiw.nl>
Subject:   de device driver problems with ZNYX 4 port 100mbps cards

hi,

I had posted a message a few weeks ago reporting some problems I have been
facing with the ZNYX 4 port (100Mbps) cards used with the de device
driver. And apparently I am not alone. Koos de Haan is also facing the
same problems.

It seems like the de device driver is unable to configure the znyx 4 port
cards in 100Mbps full-duplex mode.

So could someone please suggest what can be done ? Is work being done to
fix this problem ?

thanks
-Vinod