Date:      04 Sep 1998 14:19:44 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        nobreak@nobreak.com, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, hostmaster@FreeBSD.ORG, admin@freebsd.or.kr, hostmaster@kr.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dear, FreeBSD....

>>>>> "jkh" == Jordan K Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com> writes:

    jkh> This is again something which you probably want to work through the
    jkh> existing kr.freebsd.org hostmaster(s) and web admins since they've
    jkh> certainly been tasked with the job of providing a good rallying point
    jkh> for such efforts.  You should also attempt to get FreeBSD mentioned in
    jkh> the Korean press, perhaps even getting some of your computer-oriented
    jkh> publications to make FreeBSD available on cover disks and such (this
    jkh> is also something which the Japanese FreeBSD user groups have had
    jkh> considerable success with, they being very worthy models to emulate in
    jkh> this and many other respects).

FYI, in September, FreeBSD(2.2.7) is one of the cover cd of "Program
World" magazine(the other one localized Redhat 5.1) of our
country. I'll submit newly updated Korean packages to -ports, but it
is delayed now due to recent ports system changing.

    jkh> Good luck, and welcome to our world-wide FreeBSD community!

I want to know how to do site mirroring jobs(WWW, FTP, CVS tree,
etc..). Should admin of kr.freebsd.org subscribe freebsd-hubs mailing
list? Is there good documents or people to help? We should determine
how many spaces to hold the mirroring data, sources, and other things
for us.

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker