Date:      Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:45:02 +0300
From:      Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        Jared McNeill <jmcneill@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Subject:   Re: allwinner h3

after much find/grep/google(*) i have an orange-plus.dtb that includes =
ehci2
but:
gpioc0: <GPIO controller> on gpio0
aw_wdog0: <Allwinner A31 Watchdog> mem 0x1c20ca0-0x1c20cbf on simplebus0
ehci0: <Allwinner Integrated USB 2.0 controller> mem 0x1c1c000-0x1c1c0ff =
on simplebus0
ehci0: Could not get phy
panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: deadc000

so I need a pointer to the missing phy.
(I=92m again grepping/find but if some warm hearted person =85)
cheers,
	danny
*:  got an orange-plus.dts from Jared - thanks!, but was missing ehci2 =
stuff,
I found it in a newer sun8i-h3.dtsi, and blindly added an include for =
it.

> On 28 Jul 2016, at 16:18, Jared McNeill <jmcneill@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> Hi Danny!
>=20
> Here's the dts for my Orange Pi Plus 2E: =
https://github.com/jaredmcneill/freebsd/blob/allwinner-h3/sys/boot/fdt/dts=
/arm/orangepi-plus-2e.dts =
<https://github.com/jaredmcneill/freebsd/blob/allwinner-h3/sys/boot/fdt/dt=
s/arm/orangepi-plus-2e.dts>. You should be able to use that as a =
template for the Orange Pi Plus, I think the boards are fairly similar.
>=20
> The Linux dts files (last I checked) didn't include ethernet support, =
so you'll see that I've added it there.