Date:      Sun, 02 Aug 1998 11:23:37 -0400
From:      cliff ainsworth III <cliff@cliffsworld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tiara Lancard/A

hello,

I was given two Tiara Lancard/A 's circa 1988. I went through the archives
and the only reference was to the "C" or "E". the on with the Fujitsu chips
which according to the archives does not work (no drivers written for it as
yet). On this particular card, I see nothing but Phillips chips scattered
across the board and the Tiara chip has NCR on it.

I decided to let '95 take a crack at it and it promptly installed it.
During the setup up it briefly mentioned "BSD socket API for Windows". Any
ideas if this card is FreeBSD compatible?