Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:29:52 +0200
From:      Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        'Greg Lehey' <grog@FreeBSD.org>, Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, Stephen McKay <mckay@thehub.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Course of law (was: Islam (was: Religions (was Re: helping vi ctims of terror)))

Yeah, Palestinians are "kicking behinds" when it comes to press.
"Politically Correct" notion means the weaker is always right.
Did you know yesterday two Palestinian Policemen, ordered by
Palestinian Intelligence Chief Tawfiq Tirawi, rampaged in a bus
stop in Hadera killing 4 civilians and injuring 44.
Or that one civilian was gunned down, in his car, from a passing-by
Palestinian car that fled into the Palestinian Authority premises.
That was yesterday. Today Israel retracts forces from Beit-Lehem
and Beit-Jalla, under American pressure.

> > You're also missing the fact that the Israelis shoot as a last
> > measure, after peace talks yielded zilch,
>
> Hmm.  There was a certain amount of provocation, wasn't there?

Yeah. In 1948 the UN declared Israel. I think that was the last straw.
Ohh, you mean, like, nowadays. Yeah, we "provoke" them and they
"provoke" us...

> > and that the tanks are there because the Palestinians are shooting,
> > nightly, at civilian neighbourhood called "Giloh". No, it's not a
> > "settlement". It's a neighborhood in Jerusalem, which is the capital
> > city of Israel. How would you react if other country was *nightly*
> > shooting at civilians in D.C. ?
>
> I suppose it's a question of "other country".  If it's another
> country, then the Israelis shouldn't be shooting in Palestine.  If
> it's the same country then yes, I believe there *are* (roughly)
> nightly shootings in (Washington) D.C., but since they're mainly poor
> people, the police doesn't do much about it.

:-)