Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 14:40:02 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd and ftd

Another reference you might want to use is the WinNT Server Resource Kit
4.0 - Server Resource Guide.  It describes the disk partition table
structures and signatures used by NT FtDisk driver to track info about
disks in a volume.

What does vinum mean?  I hope you end up making the device file something
Unix-like and easy to remember like ftd.

Regards,

Mike