Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 2014 12:26:55 +0100
From:      Marek Rudnicki <marekrud@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   run_interrupt_driven_hooks problem, unable to type GELI password

Hi

I started to have a problem after updating to 10.1-RC3 and 10.1-RC4.
10.1-RC2 was fine.

While booting, I'm unable to type a GELI password using a USB keyboard.
The system does not react to any typing and I can see the following
message:

run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for xpt_config

However, when I switch to PS/2 keyboard, then I can type the password
without problems and boot normally.

Could it be related to the update to RC3/RC4?  How could I debug it?

Cheers
Marek