Date:      Sun, 5 Feb 2017 17:43:45 -0500
From:      Kylie Glover <gloverkylie16@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exclusive Content for Freebsd.org

Hi ,

My name is Kylie. I'm an Australian freelance writer and would like to
write a guest post for Freebsd.org.

Would you like me to send an original free article for exclusive
publication on Freebsd.org? Listed below are a few article ideas for
consideration:

   - All you Need to Know about Equity Dilution In Startups
   - Should I Pay a VC to Pitch my Startup Idea?
   - Is getting a bank business loan worth the hassle?
   - Top 5 Biggest Crowdfunding Blunders

Let me know if this is something you would enjoy or if you would prefer it
if I write on another topic for you, I look forward to hearing from you
shortly.

Kind Regards,

*Kylie Glover*
Authorflair.com