Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:28:54 +1100
From:      Shigetoh Kumagai <shigetoh@zip.com.au>
To:        max@wide.ad.jp
Cc:        shigetoh.kumagai@anu.edu.au, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF port of ja-pine?

From: Masafumi NAKANE/中根雅文 <max@wide.ad.jp>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:12:12 +0900

Dear Max,
Thanks for your reply. I am so glad that you replyed.

max>      > Would you mind telling me if there is any plan to update
max>      > ja-pine, so it is not BROKEN_ELF?
max>
max> Yes.  I'm aware of the problem and I'm hoping to work on this port.
max> This port also needs to be updated to use the latest set of the source
max> and patch files.
I understand..

max> But the thing is that I don't have enough time for these works at this
max> point.  I'll try to take care of this ASAP.

You must be very busy. Is there anything I can do for you? I would
like to learn how to create a port or update one. I like FreeBSD very
much, and I would like to be able to contribute some time and effort
into it and its comminuty.

max> Sorry for the inconvenience.
No no... thanks for your reply!

Regards,