Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:13:12 -0700
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@pencil-box.village.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: can't get into ddb

In message <199803091646.JAA00491@pencil-box.village.org> "M. Warner Losh" writes:
: OK.  I must be doning something stupid.  I can't break into the
: debugger on my laptop (Libretto 50CT 32M memory, no port replicators
: installed).  I tried the usual Ctl-Alt-Escape, but no joy.  Has
: anybody else run into this?

ok.  I found the problem.  I was using the libretto keymap from an
older version of PAO.  it has c-a-e mapped to nop, which is exactly
what i was seeing...  Once I corrected my libretto.kbd file to have
debug for c-a-e, I suddenly was able to get into the debugger.  Works
like a champ...

Warner