Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:28:12 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        oppermann@pipeline.ch (Andre Oppermann)
Cc:        abial@nask.pl, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: backport of atapi-cd to -STABLE

ok, i have been able to write both data and audio disks now.
Before this code goes into the main src tree (assuming there is
agreement on this), in a couple of days i will need somebody willing
to test this code on -stable (or 2.2.6/2.2.7) on other drives than
the one (HP7200) i have.

if somebody feels like trying drop me an email and i'll send a patchfile

	cheers
	luigi