Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 10:28:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Madhu Kodali <madhu@kode.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

Hello:

I am trying to install FreeBSD from a CDROM using the following Hardware:

Pentium 150
Adaptec 2940 Ultra SCSI
Quantum XP34300W SCSI HDD (4.2gig)
3com PCI Ethernet

Trying to use the entire disk for Freebsd and after completing the
installation the system hangs and after rebooting again comes back with
"Missing Operating System".

I had set the root partition as bootable and checked out all the docs but
was not able to find what I might be doing wrong.

Any tips or help is most appreciated.

Thank you,

Madhu

Madhu Kodali		Internet & Information Services Provider
Kodenet Inc.,		Internet Access, Intranet/Web, Consulting
Flint Online		http:/www.kode.net/
voice:810-341-1474	fax:810-341-1370