Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:10:36 +0200
From:      Zsolt =?ISO-8859-2?Q?K=FAti?= <kutizs@t-online.hu>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   jdk15 port version mismatch

Hello,

Compilation of jdk15 port fails as the current port contains info on
update 14, while on Sun's site I found update 15. My attempt to change
Makefile and distinfo accordingly resulted in:

|diff -u -r1.1.1.1 -r1.3
|--- j2se/src/solaris/transport/socket/socket_md.c	8 Nov 2004
22:27:40 -0000	1.1.1.1
|+++ j2se/src/solaris/transport/socket/socket_md.c	3 Jan 2005
18:32:01 -0000	1.3
--------------------------
Patching file j2se/src/solaris/transport/socket/socket_md.c using Plan
A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 17.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 264.
done
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk15.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk15.

===>>> make failed for java/jdk15
===>>> Aborting update

Unfortunately I can not see what should I do for a successful compile.

All this was done in the hope to be able to run Eclipse (3.2) that is
failed with both diablo-1.5 and jdk-1.6.

Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

Zsolt

P.s.: This is on 7.0-RELEASE